Current & Prior Years’ Taxes

Tax Accountants in My Area

Current & Prior Years’ Taxes

When gearing up for tax season, you might have wondered whether it’s possible to simultaneously submit taxes from current and prior years. The answer is yes! Certain situations may require you to file past years’ taxes, such as household employment taxes, Social Security and Medicare tax on unreported tips, and distributions from your HSA. Don’t delay—Clear View can prepare your taxes, taking the guesswork out of this complex process.

Tax Help for Current & Prior Years

We offer support when filing taxes for both the current and prior tax years. This includes preparing and filing your tax returns and handling any tax amendments for the previous year. Our team has the expertise to help you navigate annual or quarterly taxes and extensions, so you avoid late filing or penalties.

Ready to File Back Taxes?

Filing taxes from previous years can help you claim a refund, stop IRS penalties, and obtain a valid tax return for future loan applications. The process doesn’t have to be a headache. Our CPAs are experts in back tax prep, and they’re ready to help you file. Contact us today to get started.

Request a Consultation Today!