New Business Start Ups
As a new business and startup owner, you’re busy; evolving tax laws are difficult to keep up with and interpret, and ensuring your books are kept takes time away from managing the rest of your business. Many companies turn to small business accountants to help them with their workloads. Our certified tax coaches and CPAs have helped hundreds of business owners comply with all tax laws and follow accounting procedures.
Here are some of the services we provide in addition to accounting and tax minimization strategies:
- Business incubator: Our business incubator is designed to mentor you in your new business and help you develop it so that you begin turning profits quicker. We’ll also ensure all the paperwork needed for your business is prepared and filed, so you don’t have to.
- Business structure: Certain structures work better in different industries; some work better for different people. We’ll help you choose and create the best business structure for your industry, specialization, personality, and skills.
- Business plans: Planning is one of the most important aspects of growing your business and becoming profitable. Our experts help you create strategic plans aligned with the goals you have for your startup.
- Loan proposals: Many new businesses lack the capital necessary for growth. We can help by assisting you with your loan applications so that you don’t have to worry about the application being filled out incorrectly.
- Annual financial reports: Annual accounting statements can be difficult to complete. We make sure yours are accurate and done on time.
- Training to automate business records: We’ll teach you how to use software to automate your administrative work, which saves you more time.
- Payroll tax services and filing: As painful as it is, you’ll have to make sure you file payroll taxes for your employees. We’ll do that for you.
- LLC formation: If you want to take your business from a sole proprietorship to a limited liability corporation, we can take you through the process and ensure your business is registered and ready to go.
If you’d like to start a new business or are a startup owner and would like some help making your business more profitable, contact us today.